Pages

Monday 15 July 2013

Leeds Flyer Show


This weekend I was lucky enough to have gone along to help CTC with their stand at the Leeds Professional Flight Training Exhibition. This took place at the Hilton in the city centre of Leeds on Saturday from 10am until 5pm and was open to all those considering a career as a commercial pilot.

As well as other flight schools, there were also some airlines, such as Jet2 and British Airways there and so it was nice to have a chat to some of the guys on these stands as well. The day was particularly busy - a lot busier than I had expected which is always a good thing! We had lots of questions - primarily revolving around employment opportunities, finance, CTC's fleet of aircraft and of course New Zealand!

I hope that we managed to answer all the questions we were asked well - I know for a fact I was chatting to various people from before opening to gone half past five, so needless to say I didn't have a quiet moment all day!

Would just like to thank CTC for letting me come along and sorting out the various arrangements and hope that the day was considered a success by all!

I now have a 'Contact Me' section on the right hand side of this page - if you have any questions at all please free to get in touch; I'd love to hear from you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment